Sunday, June 25, 2006

More Feb2004

Sunday, February 15, 2004
Dialogue with the self continues..from Valentin Manolov episode in 1991 to nerve wrecking wrangles in NID...search for the stronger self is on.
Sure, God has been kind.

Saturday, February 14, 2004
continuing the talk on Power of Words....ancient Indian saying....everything comes back to you..Also came across an American site www.wordscanheal.com ...says build postivitity in words for friends, collegues, and family...it would make YOU positive. Now I know why names in old days used to be around names of gods...


Friday, February 13, 2004
Words can transform life....thats the power of ancient Indian mantra....thats the power of today's brand-lines. Songs are bigger than words...they can transform hearts...they are mightier yet humble...How powerful is the heart of a poet....who can touch millions of other hearts, if the poem is well written....
I want to be a poet, O lord...if I have to have power...thats the one I want....

Tuesday, February 10, 2004
When I look inside...I am too busy. My eyes could turn 180 degrees earlier and take a pause inside. Now it simple looks straight...the view that only shows 'outside'. As the exposure grows, the power to 'retain' goes. In the thick of life as a settler of the world, I get the pangs of a traveller...every now and then. The same pangs that Herman Hesse talked of in 'Wanderer' or in 'Siddhartha'. ...
I remember what my teacher Suresh had said after my marriage..."try to be with yourself for some time"...it was a big advice...now I understand.... Spiritual batteries need to be charged.


Monday, February 09, 2004
Onio acquires a new office soon. seven years of toil gets a major milestone.

No comments: